What kind of people use “Go To Guy”?
- Busy families – working parent(s), driving kids around to activities, never enough time to get caught-up
- Professional couples with hectic schedules – travel/working long hours and never time to spend together
- Senior citizens – helping you with “aging-in-place” issues, transport to doc appts., run errands & more
- Selling your home – packing help, cleaning & organizing, assistance with staging
- Just moved in – boxes strewn everywhere, new furniture being delivered, need window treatments hung, etc.
- Single parent/divorcee – offering a plethora of services to ease the burden; customized for your situation
- Adults with elderly parent(s) – they no longer drive & now require assistance to keep living in their home
- Post-medical procedure – you just had a disabling surgery and cannot get around like before
- Business/EE’s who need Microsoft Excel help – Go To Guy is your Excel GURU (macros/pivot tables/lookups)